No Deposit Casino Bonus: Best No Deposit Bonuses of 2021
Bonuses are the best way to get the most bang for your buck when playing at an online casino. They stretch your playing funds or give you a free way of exploring the promotional and game offerings of a website.
If you’re looking for the crème de la crème of bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses are the best of the bunch. You simply need to sign up to claim them; there’s no need to reach for your wallet. All you need to do is pick one of our No Deposit Casinos below, create an account and then enjoy a free and fun shot at making some money without having to part with a penny.
Also, keep reading to discover all the advantages of no deposit bonuses, how you can find them and why they offer so much value to casino players.
Best Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses in 2021
So, you want to take advantage of a no deposit offer and dip your toes into undiscovered online casino waters?
Listed below are online casinos boasting the best new customer no deposit offers. To get in the game, simply click on the offer and you will be directed to the casino’s homepage, where the sign-up process will be explained to you in greater detail. Remember, it won’t cost you anything to get the bonus:
All You Need To Know About No Deposit Bonuses:
- What is a no deposit bonus?
- How do no deposit casinos work?
- What are the different no deposit bonuses you can get?
- How do I decide which no deposit bonus to claim?
- How to redeem a no deposit bonus
- Why are no deposit bonuses good for players?
- What are the pros and cons of no deposit bonuses?
Put simply – No Deposit Bonuses credit your account with bonus funds, without you spending a single dime. This is a very popular and player-friendly bonus, and it’s easy to see why. They are designed to showcase the bells and whistles of each website – potential customers (that’s you) can decide whether to stick around or not after exploring the site for free.
In an increasingly regulated gambling industry, No Deposit Bonuses are getting harder to come by in some countries, particularly at UK licensed casinos – but they are still freely available at Canadian online casinos.
Have you found a No Deposit Bonus you like the look of at a legitimate casino with all your favourite games? You’re probably wondering how you can get the casino bonus for free and actually play with it and win real money. The great thing is that you can, but the bonus might come with certain restrictions.
So, before you dart ahead and claim that attractive offer, make sure you read through the attached terms and conditions first.
Check out our step-by-step checklist about the terms and conditions below to help guide you through the process. If you know what you’re doing, you’ll be able to get the free bonus and withdraw your cash if you win!
- Check Bonus Codes: To get the no deposit bonus, some casinos may request you enter a bonus code. This code will be displayed on the offer here, so make sure you copy it accurately!
- Read Wagering Requirements: No Deposit Bonuses can be subject to wagering requirements – which involves the play through of bonus funds a specific amount of times before they can be turned into cash. For example, if you get a $10 No Deposit Bonus with wagering requirements of 35x, you would have to wager through $350 before you turn your bonus into real money. Make sure you do this within the specified time frame, otherwise your bonus will be forfeit.
- Check Max Cashout: Some online casinos cap how much you can win from their No Deposit Bonuses. For example, if you were to get lucky on a slot and win $200, you may only be able to withdraw half of that once you have met the wagering requirements.
- Play Your Bonus On Selected Games: Now it’s time to start playing with your bonus, but make sure you’re playing on the right games that are mentioned in the terms and conditions, as you'll only be able to spend your bonus on these selected titles.
- Max Bonus: After you’ve played through your bonus and then completed any attached wagering requirements you can withdraw your winnings and free cash. However, there may have been a max amount stipulated in the terms and conditions, so don’t be too disappointed if you can’t withdraw more than that.
No Deposit Bonuses vary in type and in number. Casinos often battle it out to offer the most generous welcome bonuses to attract new players, which is great for you! As there are so many different types of no deposit bonus out there, we’ve put together a handy list of them all so you can understand the difference and pick the ones you want to hunt for.
🎁 No Deposit Welcome Bonus
You simply need to sign-up and you will find a casino bonus waiting in your account. No Deposit Welcome Bonuses can be small amounts of cash (around $5 or $10) or free spins. These sign-up offers are often subject to wagering requirements and can be capped, as explained above.
#️⃣ No Deposit Bonus Codes
For some casinos, you will need to enter a bonus code before you can claim a No Deposit Bonus. You usually have to do this while you're signing up. Once you finish the registration process, the bonus will be waiting in your account. You can find exclusive bonus codes in our featured offers so make sure you copy them and use them so that you don’t miss out!
🔄 No Deposit Free Spins
Awarded to you upon sign up, No Deposit Free Spins are usually for selected games. Free cash bonuses are the most popular overall due to their flexibility but, for slot fans, there's nothing that beats free spins no deposit required. After all, they allow you to play some of the best slots for free!
💰 No Deposit and No Wagering Bonuses
This is the rarest type of casino bonus because it is the most expensive for the casino to give to players. A No Deposit bonus that also has no wagering requirements is effectively free money. Why? Because there are no wagering requirements stopping you from withdrawing your winnings from the free bonus straightaway. You don't have to deposit your own money to claim the bonus and then your wins are paid in real cash, no strings attached.
An attractive bonus may tick the right boxes, to begin with, but if the casino that’s offering it is not properly licensed, you may find there are obscene wagering requirements or harsh caps on winnings. This decreases the value of the bonus significantly because it will be much harder to win anything from it. These are the sorts of things you should look for before signing up:
- Wagering Requirements: Average wagering requirements tend to be around the 30x mark. A bonus that needs 60x wagering is considered harsh and much harder to turn into real money. Choose a low wagering or no wagering offer.
- Cashout Limits: It’s not surprising casinos opt to limit the winnings of No Deposit Bonuses – particularly considering the volatility of some modern casino games. Ensure you check the terms and conditions and scour them for mentions of capped winnings because some casinos will have higher caps than others. This will limit your disappointment if you win big and find you cannot actually withdraw what you won.
- Games Available: The sheer range of online slots now compared to five years ago makes the mind boggle. Check for reputable game makers, such as NetEnt and Microgaming. Their slots tend to have bigger payout potential, better graphics and more enjoyable gameplay than some of the older slot creators.
- Trustworthy and Legal Casinos: This is key to a safe gambling experience, as you are entrusting an online business with your money. Look for the licence information at the bottom of any casino homepage. If they are regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority (MGA), or the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), you will be playing at a reputable online casino due to the protections these authorities provide. There’s no Canadian licensing body for online gambling games yet, but hopefully we’ll get one soon!
Once you have settled on a No Deposit Casino you like, the next step is to claim the welcome offer. To give you an idea of how to get started, we have broken down how you can claim a $10 No Deposit Bonus at an average casino website:
- Create your account. To do this, you will need to come up with a username, register your email and choose a password. Once that’s done, you need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your mobile number and you will be sent an activation code to enter.
- The next step will require you to enter your personal details – this will usually include your first name, surname, address, date of birth and gender. You may also be asked whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from the casino. If you don't like getting notifications then opt out - but be aware that you might end up missing out on exclusive bonus deals!
- Finally, you will be asked to validate your email address by clicking through to the link that you receive in an email.
- Once that’s done, the bonus will be waiting for you in your account.
- If you get lucky when playing with your bonus and you want to withdraw, you might need to first pass basic KYC checks. To verify your identity, you will need to provide a copy of ID and proof of address. Once that has been approved, head to the banking section and request a withdrawal via your payment method of choice. The money should be in your account within 1-5 business days.
The benefits of claiming a No Deposit Casino bonus are there for everyone to see. By claiming a free bonus, you get a shot at winning some money without spending any. It's also a great chance to embrace a new form of light entertainment and to explore the litany of new and exciting games released on the market.
The main advantage though is that you'll be able to get the feel for an online casino before deciding whether or not it’s for you. A No Deposit Bonus doesn’t require you to fork out any cash, so it’s a great way to test out a casino and enjoy casino games for free.
Player retention also plays a huge part in the profitability of many online casinos – so you may find that the no deposit cash was just a drop in the casino bonus ocean! Once you sign up at a casino you could then receive regular bonus offers and Free Spins via email or sms that aren’t advertised on their site as an official promotion. Casinos love retaining players and therefore give out regular offers to keep them happy.
It can help to weigh the plusses against the minuses before you claim a No Deposit Bonus. To a newcomer, an online casino can be a complex new world, and it’s good for you to have a balanced understanding before jumping in.
The positives include the risk-free nature of signing up and playing the newest games from the most innovative providers, the possibility of winning real money with zero financial output and the fact you do not have to part with any banking information to play.
When considering the negatives, one could point out the high wagering levels attached to such bonuses and how it can be hard to turn those funds into real cash. Another issue is that No Deposit Bonuses are often capped at a low amount, which means players do have to strike lucky to be able to withdraw. To sign up for No Deposit Bonuses, you also have to part with basic personal information – which can be uncomfortable for some to reconcile.
If you need help deciding, take a look at our Pros and Cons table below and perhaps it could tip the scales one way or the other.
|Pros and Cons of No Deposit Bonuses|
|👍 Nothing to lose||👎 Often have high wagering requirements|
|👍 You can win real money without making a deposit||👎 Winnings can be capped at low amounts|
|👍 A free chance to explore new casinos||👎 You have to pass verification checks & complete wagering requirements before you can withdraw|
|👍 Play the latest games for free||👎 You may have to part with basic personal information|
To sum up – claiming a No Deposit Bonuses can be a risk-free, beneficial budget builder for the chilled-out casino player. You can stretch your wallet with a small bonus without committing to a deposit and it can offer great insight into a new online casino.
Look at our list of online casinos above – all of which offer No Deposit Bonuses - and choose the one that’s right for you!
Here are some of the most asked questions about no deposit bonuses. Take a look for some quick answers: