Best Real Money Online Casinos in Canada 2021
Welcome to the best place to find real money online casinos and incredible bonuses in Canada. Here you’ll find plenty of tips on how to make the most out of your online casino experience and hopefully turn it into a highly profitable one!
If you’re on the hunt for the best real money online casino Canada has to offer, you needn’t look any further. Below, you’ll find a list of the best sites around and you can claim the advertised offers to be in with a chance of winning real money.
If you're hoping to learn more about Canadian Real Money Casinos, check out our contents list below and see if there's a topic that takes your fancy:
- How to Find Top & Legit Real Money Casinos in Canada
- Tips for Signing Up & Playing at a Real Money Casino in Canada
- Win Real Money with a Casino Bonus
- Best Casino Games to Play for Real Money
- How to Withdraw Real Money from an online Casino
- Canadian Players Love these Real Money Casinos
- Playing for Free vs Playing for Real Money
- We do the Searching, You do the Playing!
Here at Casinopro.ca, we want you to get the most out of your online casino experience. We understand that signing up as a new player can be daunting for some. We realise that it’s not always easy to find a legal Canadian online casino. That’s why you’ll find our top tips for finding a legit real money casino below. If you stick to these guidelines, then you shouldn’t ever run into difficulty when choosing the right site - you could also potentially win real money!
💰 Real Money Bonuses
Real money bonuses are a great way to kickstart your online session. With extra funds, you can play for longer and perhaps win even more cash. However, these bonuses tend to come with certain wagering requirements. When searching for an offer, always read the T&Cs to find the bonuses with a lower wagering requirement - preferably somewhere in the region of 25x - 35x, if possible.
💳 Deposit Options
The best real money casinos will provide you with plenty of leading deposit options to fund your account with ease. Before committing to spending real money, it’s worth taking a look at the site’s banking page. There, you’ll find information about which payment methods you can use, along with transaction times and any associated fees.
⏩ Fast Payouts
Similar to deposits, you’ll also want to know that you can cash out swiftly and with ease. When playing at an online casino for real money, look for sites offering multiple withdrawal methods. Also, check to see if you can use the same method that you used to initially deposit funds. It’ll make things much simpler and often result in faster payout times.
🎮 Real Money Games
With so many Canadian online casinos to choose from, it’s sensible to find out which real money games are available first. Are there plenty of online slots to play? Is there a good selection of table games? Does the site have the latest live casino titles? These are questions that are worth finding out the answers to before signing up. Once you know what to expect, you can make an informed decision as to whether or not the site is right for you.
🔒 Security & License
You want to know that both your money and personal details are safe when gambling online. The best way to gauge the security of a Canadian online casino is to check it has a Secure Socket Layer (HTTPS in the URL) and which licences it has acquired. These ensure the site has met strict regulations in order to operate and can accept Canadian players.
🗣 Customer Service
If there ever comes a time you need assistance, the best casinos have a competent support team available 24/7. Make sure to check if your chosen site has a live chat function for matters of an immediate and serious nature. For less urgent enquiries, look for online casinos with email and telephone support.
After choosing which online casino Canada real money site to play at, you’ll need to sign up. It’s easy to do and should only take a couple of minutes. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be ready to jump straight into the action. To start your online casino adventure at most sites, follow our registration guide below:
- Take a look at our recommendations for the best real money casinos in Canada. Choose a casino with a bonus offer and a selection of games that works for you.
- Locate the registration form - it’s usually found near the top of the main lobby.
- Enter all of the requested personal details and account information.
- There may be an option to make use of a promo code. If you have one, make sure to use it and copy and paste it accurately!
- If required, check for a verification email and follow the instructions to finalise the creation of your new account.
After you’re set-up, there are certain things you can do to improve your overall experience. We’ve also got a few tips that you can use to have more fun, and perhaps even be in with a better chance of winning:
- Select casino games with higher RTP (Return to Player) percentages.
- Grab a casino bonus with low wagering requirements, where available.
- Employ responsible gambling tools to help you stay in control such as deposit, bet, and time limits. If you’re not having fun, take a break.
- Always be on the lookout for additional bonuses and promotions.
If you decide to take our advice and use a casino bonus, it’s worth pointing out that they can differ from site to site. They’re all highly rewarding, but each comes with various requirements and provides assorted benefits. As such, we’ll highlight the most popular types of casino bonuses below. That way, you can get a feel for each offer and decide which suits you the best.
- Sign Up Bonus: This is what you’ll receive for simply creating a new account at certain Canadian real money casinos. These no deposit bonuses often provide a fixed amount of free cash or free spins so you can test out the site. There’s no need to deposit funds to be eligible and, even better, you can actually win real money if you complete the wagering requirements!
- Welcome Bonus: This is the main introductory offer you’ll receive after making your first deposit at most online casinos. Although how much you’ll receive will vary from site to site, they can be highly rewarding. Typically, you’ll be eligible for a percentage-based deposit match (100% or 200%) and, often, free spins to use on selected online slots. However, wagering requirements will apply, so it’s always sensible to read the T&Cs first.
- No Wager Bonus: A no wager bonus is an offer that has no wagering requirements attached to what you receive. This often comes in the form of no wager free spins and anything you win is yours to keep. You can simply play with your bonus and immediately withdraw everything you win - there are no further conditions to meet.
- Cashback: Unfortunately, you won’t always win when playing for real money. This is where the cashback bonus comes in. At various Canadian online casinos, you can receive a percentage of your net losses back as bonus funds. It’s often a requirement to opt into these promotions and cashback is usually capped to a maximum amount. However, anything is better than nothing and it could give you a second chance to land that big win.
- Real Money Free Spins: If you love online slots, this is the offer for you. With real money free spins, you can play an assortment of different slots and win real money at the same time. On certain occasions, you could even be in with the chance to land a progressive jackpot. However, more often than not, any winnings are subject to specific wagering requirements. This means you’ll have to play through your winnings a set number of times before they’re converted to real money.
- Real Money No Deposit Bonus: Similar to a signup bonus, there’s no need to deposit funds to receive this type of offer. These are sometimes available when you first join a Canadian online casino or awarded via certain promotions and loyalty programme rewards. You’ll get either a fixed amount of cash ($5 or $10) to use on eligible games or several free spins for various online slots.
Which real money casino games you play is a matter of personal preference. However, if you’re looking to win big and win often, certain games are better than others due to a few reasons.
Let’s use online slots as an example. Elements such as volatility and RTP are key as they dictate how the slot pays out. The Return to Player percentage (RTP) provides an indication of your theoretical returns over an extended period of play. In most cases, this ranges between 94.5% - 97%. The higher the percentage the better, so it’s something worth considering before selecting an online slot.
The game’s volatility applies to the frequency and value of wins that occur during gameplay. An online slot with low volatility favours frequent payouts of a lesser nature. High volatility games are the complete opposite. These titles don’t land wins too often, but when they do they tend to be much more valuable. Ultimately, it’s a risk versus reward decision. If you want the potential for huge payouts, you’re better served by choosing slots at the higher end of the variance scale. If you prefer consistent gameplay with frequent wins, low volatility is the way to go.
There’s also a factor to consider if you play certain tables games - the house edge. This is a statistical way of measuring the casino’s advantage over the player. Blackjack and Roulette have a low house edge, but it can vary depending upon the game variant. With certain strategies, you can increase your chances of winning throughout your session, but they’re never foolproof. The RTP of any table game is only accurate when you play with a perfect strategy. Therefore, the house edge can be much higher than advertised if you don’t play well.
Ultimately, even if you utilise perfect strategy playing blackjack, or you choose the right high RTP slot, most of it comes down to luck. Always remember that it’s more important to have fun than play to win!
There tends to be plenty of instant deposit methods available at Canadian online casinos. You can dive straight into the action by using any of the following methods:
- Interac Online
- And more!
It’s straightforward to part with your hard-earned cash to top up your account, but is it as simple to cash out your winnings? Well, many of the same deposit methods are also available for withdrawals. They will vary from site to site, but you can always check the casino’s cashier/banking page for a full list.
However, in some situations, you may need to meet certain requirements before requesting a withdrawal. If you make use of a casino offer, the funds will likely come in the form of bonus money. Until specific wagering requirements have been met, these funds don’t count as real money. Therefore, the only way to make a withdrawal is to first wager the total bonus amount a certain number of times. You can then cash out anything that remains thereafter.
Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it may take some time to be processed by the casino. This can usually take up to 24 hours so that the online casino has time to verify both the transaction and your identity. Then, depending upon which withdrawal method you opted for, it can take a varying amount of time before the funds reach your account. As such, we’ve listed the average withdrawal times for the most popular methods below:
- eWallets: Instant
- Card payments: Up to 3 working days
- Prepaid cards: Up to 3 working days
- Bank Transfer: 3 - 5 working days
Additionally, make sure to check the online casino’s T&Cs to see if there are any withdrawal fees. In most cases, there won’t be, but you don’t want a nasty surprise.
If you want a slice of the action, you’ll find the best real money Canadian casinos listed below. They’ve all been approved by our Casinopro experts so we can guarantee you’re in for a treat:
There are advantages to playing casino games for free, none more apparent than the fact that it doesn’t cost you anything. However, playing for free can mean two different things. On the one hand, you could be playing a game with virtual credits in demo mode, and on the other, you could be playing in real money mode but with a casino bonus that doesn’t require a deposit.
Playing with virtual credits precludes you from actually winning real money; it’s just a good way to get a feel for a game. Whereas, when using a free bonus, you definitely can win money, but there are also often terms and conditions attached. You might have to adhere to max bonus bets and withdrawals of your winnings aren’t immediately available.
Now, if you were to deposit funds and play for real money, none of these issues would present themselves. That being said, there’s much greater risk involved. Granted, you could potentially win a great deal but, with each bet you place, there’s the chance that you may lose. Nevertheless, that’s the choice you make when gambling online - you win some, you lose some. If you are fortunate enough to win, the benefit is that you can withdraw the funds at your leisure - no wagering requirements and no additional T&Cs.
Regardless of how you choose to play, it can still be fun. If you’re on the fence as to whether to play for free or for real money check out the table of pros and cons below. It may help you to make up your mind.
|Free Play vs Real Money|
|Play For Free||Play For Real Money|
|Try out different games||✓||✓|
|Win real money||x*||✓|
|High risk versus reward||x||✓|
* Unless using a free money bonus.
Now that you’ve found the best online casino Canada real money sites, the most rewarding bonuses, and the top games to play, you’re ready to start playing for real money. However, there’s much more to discover here at Casinopro!
If you take a look around, you’ll find reviews of the newest casinos and the latest casino games. There are also plenty of free spins, sign up bonuses and no deposit offers to take full advantage of. We’re constantly updating the site to provide the latest information, so be sure to check back in with us when you’re next shopping for anything Canadian casino related!
Do you have any questions about real money casinos in Canada? See our FAQ section below.